Retail Store Supporter
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in over 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in UK over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
Are you a true Retailer?
Are you a person who can train and motivate others?
Do you like achieving optimal results through implementation of strong concepts?
We are currently looking for a Retail Store Supporter for JYSK Ireland, who can inspire strong sales in our stores and develop our teams to be the best. The successful candidate will have proven experience in achieving good results and examples of people development.
After a carefully planned introduction, a busy and varied everyday life awaits... It is therefore important that you are extremely flexible in terms of working hours, driving and overnight stays.
You bring dedication and…
- Are a good coach with a motivating leadership style
- You enjoy training and developing teams across a wide variety of tasks
- Organized individual with strong planning skills and can prioritize with ease
- Work independently but can also enjoys being a strong team player
- Have a good sense of technology and happy to work/train on a number of JYSK systems
- Takes initiative, overcomes challenges and works at pace
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic organization
- Professional structure and proven concepts that allow you to deliver positive results
- An attractive package including a company car
- Everyday working life where we compete and celebrate performance
- An opportunity to develop skills and reach your career goals