Sales and Marketing Assistant
Are you structured, quality-conscious and detail-oriented? Are you a team player? Would you like to be part of an organised and outgoing team focusing on creating the best marketing campaigns across UK and Ireland?
Then by all means, please keep reading!
As a Sales & Marketing Assistant at JYSK, your areas of responsibility will include assisting in the creation of marketing campaigns (all materials are created by separate department), working with daily routines to ensure deadlines are met and organising marketing related activities.
Your job will have lots of responsibilities and tasks along with the opportunity to communicate with lots of your colleagues around the world.
After a thorough introduction to your job, your tasks will primarily focus on the campaigns in UK and Ireland and the continuous maintenance of master data.
You will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Generation of campaign papers in our internal manuscript system, including and mainly proof reading.
- Compliance with our marketing concepts and guidelines.
- Registration and updating of various data.
- Coordination with the marketing team, your own team in Denmark/Ireland, as well as the Retail Organisation in UK & Ireland.
Your tasks will have cross-departmental ties with, e.g., Marketing and Retail. Your workday will primarily be filled with recurring tasks but also ad hoc tasks that will challenge your flexibility. The role has little amount of creativity, as all materials are created and delivered for execution.
You can expect 10-15 annual travelling days in relation to trainings and matrix meetings at our Danish headquarter as well as meetings at our Irish & UK Head Offices.
You bring dedication and you…
- Have experience of working in an office – preferably in a similar position.
- Are detail-oriented and want to become the expert within your own tasks.
- Have a keen sense of responsibility and good communication skills.
- Work good with of structure and deliver high quality.
- Have perfect skills in English language and grammar.
You meet possibilities, and we offer you…
- Opportunities for development and first-class practical training.
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance.
- A great company culture.
- 20% Discount in JYSK Stores.
- Long term career opportunities.