Sales and Marketing assistant
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in over 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in Ireland over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Are you structured, quality-conscious and detail-oriented? Are you a team player? Would you like to be part of an organised and outgoing team focusing on creating the best marketing campaigns across UK and Ireland?
Then by all means, please keep reading!
As a Sales & Marketing Assistant at JYSK, your areas of responsibility will include assisting in the creation of marketing campaigns, working with daily routines to ensure deadlines are met and organising marketing related activities.
Your job will have lots of responsibilities and tasks along with the opportunity to communicate with lots of your colleagues around the world.
After a thorough introduction to your job, your tasks will primarily focus on the campaigns in UK and Ireland and the continuous maintenance of master data.
You will assume responsibility for the following tasks:
- Generation of campaign papers in our internal manuscript system, including proofreading.
- Compliance with our marketing concepts and guidelines.
- Validation of various master texts and product information.
- Registration and updating of various data.
- Assisting with replies to customer and store requests – via phone and e-mails.
- Coordination with the marketing team, your own team in Denmark/Ireland, as well as the Retail Organisation in UK & Ireland.
Your tasks will have cross-departmental ties with, e.g., Marketing, Retail and Purchasing. Your work day will be filled primarily with recurring tasks but also ad hoc tasks that will challenge your flexibility.
You can expect 6-8 annual travelling days in relation to trainings and matrix meetings at our Danish headquarters as well as meetings at our Irish & UK Head Offices.
You bring dedication and you…
- Have experience of working in an office – preferably in a similar position.
- Are detail-oriented and want to become the expert within your own tasks.
- Have a keen sense of responsibility and good communication skills.
- Are open and honest in your relationships with colleagues.
- Are capable of being effective – due to your sense of structure and quality.
- Have perfect skills in English language and grammar.
You meet possibilities, and we offer you…
- Opportunities for development and first-class practical training
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- A great company culture
- 20% Discount in JYSK Stores
- Long term career opportunities