Sales Coordinator in Sales and Marketing Department
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in over 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in UK over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
We are looking for a dedicated Sales and Campaign Coordinator to join our strong and diverse Sales & Expansion team in Dublin. The position includes 5-10 travel days a year to Denmark and UK.
As our new Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for pricing part of the JYSK assortment as well as creating promotional campaign activities within your areas of responsibility. We’re looking for someone that is analytical by nature, adopts a logical approach to problem solving and feels comfortable working with data. At JYSK we value openness, honesty and team spirit, therefore the right candidate should share these values.
Typical tasks will include:
- Selecting and pricing articles for marketing campaigns
- Ensuring our prices at JYSK are competitive within the market
- Analyse key figures and take actions to make sure KPI’s are met
- Forecast strong sales based your data analyses
- Communicating upcoming campaign activities and other relevant information to stores
- In addition, there will be a number of ad hoc and recurring tasks related to the changing seasons in store
You Bring Dedication and...
- You have experience and enjoy working with excel
- You are an active team player, with the ability to solve problems on your own initiative
- You have an analytical approach to tasks and have a way with numbers
- You are result-oriented and have the ability to structure, follow up and complete your daily tasks
- You have a commercial mindset and a customer centric approach
You Meet Possibilities and we offer you…
- Opportunities for continuous development through excellent trainings
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- A central role in developing JYSK Ireland & UK as we continue to expand
- The opportunity to be part of a cross-cultural and multinational company with a strong corporate spirit
- The possibility to be part of an open and honest team, where your opinion matters
Do you want to reach your potential and grow with us as we embark on an exciting expansion journey? If so, please apply today and join our team
- A Bachelor of Economics, Business Administration BSc (EBA) or similar would be advantageous
- Retail experience would also be considered beneficial
- Salary TBC