Customer Service Supporter
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in over 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in UK over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
For more information, please visit our career page.
JYSK are currently looking for a number of Customer Service Supporters to join our team in our Dublin based Customer Service Centre. We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service, act as an ambassodor for our brand and provide the best Customer Service.
As Customer Service Supporter…
- You are a customer oriented individual with the ability to listen, understand and fulfil our customers’ needs
- You enjoy communicating with others on a daily basis
- You have a high level of empathy and can cater your approach to our customers
- You have attention to detail and able to multitask
At the JYSK Customer Service Centre, our days are filled with handling customer enquiries through different channels, identifying issues, solving problems and creating solutions.
- You will have ownership of your work and search of solutions for our customers while providing a professional, positive and competent service
- You will work in an open environment where you co-operate with colleagues to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Creating sales on incoming requests to support our mission and goals to be the worlds most profitable chain of stores
What do we offer you?
You get the chance to join a retail company that wants to be the candidate’s first choice when choosing an employer. We are a dynamic and energetic team and here your inputs get heard, you get involved and your development is crucial to us.
Additionally, as JYSK ambassador you get the following:
- Opportunities for development through excellent training and mentoring
- An strong introduction to get the best possible start to your career at JYSK
- Full time-job with competitive salary
- Work with modern systems and tools (personalized intranet, online complaints system, customer database)
- 20% discount at JYSK and Lars Larsen Group companies
- Social activities and annual corporate parties
- Internal competitions to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
What will you bring to the role?
- Empathy, you enjoy to actively listen to customers and support their needs
- Be professional and open to two way dialogue
- Understand the importance of time sensitive issues and remember you are here to help others
- Available to work shifts within our customer centre opening hours
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Computer literacy, quick and accurate in writing on the keyboard, have no problem in learning new programs or read and understand guides and procedures