Deputy Store Manager
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in UK and Ireland over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
You Bring Dedication And You…
- Have a proven track record of delivering excellent sales results through your team
- Experience leading, developing and influencing a team to create great talents
- Display a customer centric approach, ensuring great service to all internal and external customers
- A positive approach to challenging tasks with a problem solving mindset
- Lead by example and play an active role as part of your team on a day to day basis
- Can make independent decisions in a busy and dynamic environment and take full responsibility for these decisions
- Are eager to develop yourself and you have the drive and ambition to further your career
You Meet Possibilities And We Offer You…
- Opportunities for development through excellent training and mentoring
- Competitive bonus scheme that rewards great sales results
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- A great company culture designed around our people
- Structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
- An organization that delivers fast and practical decisions at all levels
- A great benefits package including: Bonus Scheme, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance and 20% Employee Discount
· 1-2 Years Management Experience would be advantageous
· 1-2 Years Retail Experience preferred but not essential
Do you want to reach your potential and grow with us as we embark on an exciting expansion journey? If so, please apply today and join our team!
(Include Hourly Rate + Bonus + Number of hours per week in this section if applicable)