We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees.
Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
For more information, please visit our career page.
Are you excited about sales? And do you want to provide JYSK in the UK best customer service together with your team? Do you like variation and a fast-paced environment?
Then you can be the Sales Assistant we are looking for!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You get the chance to join a retail company that wants to be the candidate’s first choice when choosing an employer. We are dynamic and here your inputs get heard, you get involved and your development is crucial to us. Additionally, as JYSK ambassador, you get the following:
- Opportunities for own development and responsibility – we aim to appoint 80 % of our future managers internally. Learn more here.
- Internal contests between stores with attractive prizes
- Social activities and a fun place to work
- Hourly rate of 11.90€ with competitive bonus that rewards great sales results
- A flexible working schedule
- 20% discount at JYSK and Lars Larsen Group companies
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
- You are responsible for sales in the store: you offer our customers top service with a smile!
- Ensure a store that is 100% clean and well filled with our products
- You will assist in receiving, unpacking and putting away the goods, both in the warehouse and in the store so you are not put off by physical work
- Have the exciting opportunity to get the responsibility of your own area in the store
Meet one of our Sales Assistants and learn about how we are as an employer here.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- You are outgoing, takes initiatives and give our customers the best shopping experience they could imagine
- Have a contagious enthusiasm and enjoy talking to customers
- You are a good colleague for your team – together you go the extra mile to achieve great results
- Love the variety and are flexible: both in terms of tasks and in terms of hours
- Enjoy time off during the week so that you can be ready for our customers during weekends at work
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
For any advice or support, email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.
We always conduct interviews - for selected positions you can expect to have assessments and a video interview, where we look forward to hearing about your motivation for the job.
Full time role working hours 5 days over 7