We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
For more information, please visit our career page.
Are you up for the challenge of handling daily tasks and routines to create an organized stock room? Do you want to be responsible for the heart of a JYSK store and at the same time deliver a great customer service? And do you like being physically active at work?
Then you can be the Warehouse Worker we are looking for!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You get the chance to join a retail company that wants to be the candidate’s first choice when choosing an employer. We are dynamic and here your inputs get heard, you get involved and your development is crucial to us. Additionally, as JYSK ambassador, you get the following:
- Opportunities for development in a fast-growing company. Learn more here.
- Internal contests between stores with attractive prizes
- Competitive sales bonus with an hourly rate of 11.90€
- 20% discount at JYSK and Lars Larsen Group companies
- Company pension plan
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
- Responsibility for the heart of our store, the stock room
- Receive the products and stack the pallets in the warehouse and make sure the deliveries go as efficiently as possible
- Handling of goods in the warehouse, as well as in the sales area
- Handling of customer orders
- Promote and train your colleagues in safe stockroom working environment
- Maintain an attractive store (arrangement, supply of goods, etc.)
- You will also work on store floor with sales giving our customers the best shopping experience
Meet one of our Logistics Responsible and learn more about how JYSK is as employer here.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- You are able to take on a coordinating role and delegate tasks if necessary
- You have a structured approach and a goal-oriented mindset
- Besides getting things done individually, you like to be part of a team and enjoy talking to our customers
- You thrive in a busy day, as you are flexible and able to multitask
IS THIS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY? Apply today!
We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment when we have found the right candidate. We always conduct interviews for selected positions.