Store Manager Trainee
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in 50 countries around the world, we have expanded from just 1 store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today.
At JYSK, our mission is to provide a great offer for everyone within sleeping and living. Our business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel, at very competitive prices.
JYSK’s vision is to not just be the customer’s first choice but also the employee’s first choice in the retail sector. We have ambitious growth plans in UK and Ireland over the next 5 years and are looking for confident, passionate and ambitious employees to come on that journey with us. If you bring Dedication… You will meet Possibilities.
As a Store Manager Trainee, you get to work and learn in close cooperation with great Mentors. You will be prepared for running your own store in the near future.
Altogether five week-long training modules take place during a period of nine months, together with ambitious fellow Store Manager Trainees. The varied programme consists of high-quality training within leadership, management tools and store operations.
Become part of our team and create your future with us as Store Manager Trainee at JYSK.
You Bring Dedication And You…
- Have a proven track record of delivering excellent sales results and are motivated to sell with your team
- Display a customer centric approach ensuring great service to all internal and external customers
- A positive approach to challenging tasks with a problem-solving mindset
- Lead by example and play an active role as part of your team on a day to day basis
- Can create a positive, high energy environment where your team thrives
- Are eager to develop yourself and you have the drive and ambition to further your career
You Meet Possibilities And We Offer You…
- Opportunities for development through excellent training and mentoring
- Competitive bonus scheme that rewards great sales results
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- A great company culture designed around our people
- Structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
- A great benefits package including: Bonus Scheme, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance and 20% Employee Discount
Candidates need to be willing to work across multiple locations, therefore must be flexible and own transport is an advantage.
Due to our rapid expansion, upon successful completion of the Store Manager Trainee Programme there will be Store Manager opportunities across the country